Decker & Rat Terrier Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Decker & Rat Terrier Chat

We would like to welcome everyone to our forum, this is a place to come and share photographs, and share our experiences. Rat Terriers in general are a wonderful dog and the Decker Terrier takes that a step further as a larger, hardy family dog.

4 posters

I would like to say......

BRTK
    BRTK

I would like to say...... Empty I would like to say......

Post  BRTK Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:32 pm

"THANK YOU"!!!!! To Kim / Lynn Seegmiller & Chirtsina / Jose Martinez for producing OUTSTANDING / HIGH QUALITY pups for others to share their lives with. I am a PROUD owner of three of their pups which I will be promoting at our local UKC show up here!!! Our lives would not be as full as it is if they didn't!!!
    Kim
    Kim

I would like to say...... Empty Re: I would like to say......

Post  Kim Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:07 pm

Embarassed BLUSHES HARD!!!

We appreciate that! I know we will continue to be involved for many years to some = )
    Thatchel
    Thatchel

Post  Thatchel Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:58 am

I'd like to 2nd that. I've had nothing but good experiences with them...my only regret is that we dish meet sooner.
    Cole
    Cole

Post  Cole Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:48 pm

I will 3rd that motion. Kim you have had a huge impact on my life. Had I not met you I would not have Maverick. He is such a huge part of my life and is practically our first child. I cherish every moment, even when he's a turd (you can help but laugh at the things he does). I would not know what to do without him. Especially at 3am when I am up working late night/early morning and he is curled up on the couch next to me keeping me company and my stress level low. Thank you very much for your hard work to produce such wonderful companions.
    Kim
    Kim

Post  Kim Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:01 pm

Ohh man you guys are the best!!! I cannot tell you how much it means to hear you all say that! My family and I work so hard to make it all come together it sure isnt just me and I wont take all the credit either...my husband is good to me he allows me to really live my dream!!! My girls well without them none of this would be possible....they are the reason it all begain after all with their quest for that "puppy"......and I will share a little saying here that I really like compliments of Tara Hatchel....really words to live by!
    I would like to say...... 20692410

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:22 am