Decker & Rat Terrier Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Decker & Rat Terrier Chat

We would like to welcome everyone to our forum, this is a place to come and share photographs, and share our experiences. Rat Terriers in general are a wonderful dog and the Decker Terrier takes that a step further as a larger, hardy family dog.

3 posters

Anyone planning to show this summer/fall?

Kim
    Kim

Anyone planning to show this summer/fall? Empty Anyone planning to show this summer/fall?

Post  Kim Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:00 am

We are planning to hit some shows in the next 2 weeks one in August and September too and of course Gateway National in October. UKC shows are getting closer to me 2 and 3 hours away so I am pretty excited!!!

Anyone else doing any showing?
    Christina
    Christina
    Admin
    Admin

Anyone planning to show this summer/fall? Empty Re: Anyone planning to show this summer/fall?

Post  Christina Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:54 pm

I'm planning on hitting some in my area.
    BRTK
    BRTK

Anyone planning to show this summer/fall? Empty We are planning on showing in a couple of weeks here in Oregon

Post  BRTK Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:01 pm

hopefull it will not to high temps and the forest fire is out in that area or we will miss this one.

Sponsored content

Anyone planning to show this summer/fall? Empty Re: Anyone planning to show this summer/fall?

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 12:36 pm