Decker & Rat Terrier Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Decker & Rat Terrier Chat

We would like to welcome everyone to our forum, this is a place to come and share photographs, and share our experiences. Rat Terriers in general are a wonderful dog and the Decker Terrier takes that a step further as a larger, hardy family dog.

3 posters

UKC Premier 2011

Kim
    Kim

UKC Premier 2011 Empty UKC Premier 2011

Post  Kim Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:06 pm

Well we did not get to go to Premier this year...but, Tara Hatchel did take several pictures and I am going to share her link to her web page here.....

ENJOY!!!Premier Album TaraH
    Kim
    Kim

UKC Premier 2011 Empty Re: UKC Premier 2011

Post  Kim Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:08 pm

SORRY>..here is the direct link....

Tara H Premier Show
    RattieRatTerrier
    RattieRatTerrier

Post  RattieRatTerrier Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:30 am

I wish my dog would enter contest like that someday. I never really trained him tricks for conch equ mutest but she is very equipped with the basic training such as potty training.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
    Rat terriers have a way of finding the people who need them, filling an emptiness we don't even know we have.
    BRTK
    BRTK

Post  BRTK Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:57 pm

RattieRatTerrier wrote:I wish my dog would enter contest like that someday. I never really trained him tricks for conch equ mutest but she is very equipped with the basic training such as potty training.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
    Rat terriers have a way of finding the people who need them, filling an emptiness we don't even know we have.

It is not hard to teach them... if you can get them to walk on a leash and stand still when needed and that must be able to let the judge touch them while standing on the table thats is basicly all they need to know. Oh and they must have UKC papers on them.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:25 pm