Decker & Rat Terrier Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Decker & Rat Terrier Chat

We would like to welcome everyone to our forum, this is a place to come and share photographs, and share our experiences. Rat Terriers in general are a wonderful dog and the Decker Terrier takes that a step further as a larger, hardy family dog.

3 posters

Skippin Cj Jo Jo X Skippin Cj Casper

Christina
    Christina
    Admin
    Admin

Skippin Cj Jo Jo X Skippin Cj Casper Empty Skippin Cj Jo Jo X Skippin Cj Casper

Post  Christina Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:59 am

Skippin Cj Jo Jo is one of the only grandaughters of Diamond Valley Uno that is alive and breeding today.

Skippin Cj Ricky (Legacy X Patches
    X Sycamore Flats Tuffy
    Diamond Valley Little Miss Sassy -Diamond Valley Uno
    Simons Lucy

Skippin Cj Jo Jo X Skippin Cj Casper Img_6110

Skippin Cj Jo Jo X Skippin Cj Casper Img_6111
    Kim
    Kim

Skippin Cj Jo Jo X Skippin Cj Casper Empty Re: Skippin Cj Jo Jo X Skippin Cj Casper

Post  Kim Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:44 pm

I know I for one will be watching these little ones with an eagle eye! It is great to see the genetics of Uno added in at this time since he has not been previously utilized. Uno is a stunning dog and mixed on Patches X Legacy I think these will be outstanding dogs with much to offer. I know Trig or even Cash would be a super cross for one...and I have plenty of River & Kasha's line here in female for that a male would go back to superb!

BRTK
    BRTK

Skippin Cj Jo Jo X Skippin Cj Casper Empty Re: Skippin Cj Jo Jo X Skippin Cj Casper

Post  BRTK Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:07 pm

OH I really wished I have room for one of them girls.... Great Job Jose matching them up.... Laughing
    If I can move a few dogs out of here I would LOVE to have one of them!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:02 pm