Decker & Rat Terrier Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Decker & Rat Terrier Chat

We would like to welcome everyone to our forum, this is a place to come and share photographs, and share our experiences. Rat Terriers in general are a wonderful dog and the Decker Terrier takes that a step further as a larger, hardy family dog.

Breeder Bashing

Kim
    Kim

Breeder Bashing Empty Breeder Bashing

Post  Kim Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:55 pm

Well I have to say that this time I am rather surprised...

(maybe I shouldnt have been).

I had a puppy buyer contact me- along with several other breeders who were on a suppossed "No call list" from across the nation. Gwen was very confused and upset she had lots of "questions" but, she really did not even know what she was asking when she recieved answers from me she didnt understand how to interpret that. Pet buyers often do not understand and a breeder should take them time to educate them not use that time as a breeder bash sesssion. I am so dissappointed in this breeder she was someone that I thought was a "good" Rat Terrier breeder. I cannot fathom what in gods green earth possessed this breeder to bash her peers. If someone calls me and they ask questions about a breeder specifically, I politely tell them to call that breeder and find out for themselves.

This takes the cake and I have never had a pet buyer so upset and so unsure of anything...I simply encouraged her to wait until she was 100% sure that the puppy she was getting was what she wanted.

Its just back to the old saying....man if you dont have anything good to say then dont say anything at all. The truth always comes out in the end.....and I know that this has changed my perspective greatly and I will not be doing any further business with that particular Rat Terrier breeder. This is my choice but, I have made it.

Anyone else have a thought here?

Kim
    http://www.seegmillerdeckerterriers.com

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:31 pm