Decker & Rat Terrier Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Decker & Rat Terrier Chat

We would like to welcome everyone to our forum, this is a place to come and share photographs, and share our experiences. Rat Terriers in general are a wonderful dog and the Decker Terrier takes that a step further as a larger, hardy family dog.

2 posters

I am so EXCITED!!!

BRTK
    BRTK

I am so EXCITED!!! Empty Re: I am so EXCITED!!!

Post  BRTK Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:28 pm

She is wonderful! Still attached to Steve scratch (going to have to work on that) Twisted Evil . I will try to get photos of her tonight. She now weighs 14 pounds the big load....lol and I swear she has grown 2 inches since she got here two weeks ago. Here come the gangles....lol. she is VERY butt high this week. I am truely loving what I see in her so far.
    Kim
    Kim

Post  Kim Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:24 pm

I have been remiss on being here the last few weeks...very busy...hope you love her she is really very nice!
    BRTK
    BRTK

I am so EXCITED!!! Empty I am so EXCITED!!!

Post  BRTK Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:01 pm

Today our girl Seegmillers Pennies From Heaven will be coming to us. I can't wait to see this girl. Thank you Kim & Lynn for allowing her to be apart of our pack!!! I will post updated photos of her tonight once she we get her back to our home.
    http://imageevent.com/sweetwater/ourfemales/seegmillerspenniesfromheaven[url][/url]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:40 pm