Decker & Rat Terrier Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Decker & Rat Terrier Chat

We would like to welcome everyone to our forum, this is a place to come and share photographs, and share our experiences. Rat Terriers in general are a wonderful dog and the Decker Terrier takes that a step further as a larger, hardy family dog.

4 posters

To all the families who have Seegmiller pups

Kim
    Kim

To all the families who have Seegmiller pups Empty To all the families who have Seegmiller pups

Post  Kim Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:49 pm

This is what my kennel is all about! helping people find the best family companion animals ever....it just makes my heart so full!!!

To all the families who have Seegmiller pups 23067510

To all the families who have Seegmiller pups 26264010

CathyS
    CathyS

To all the families who have Seegmiller pups Empty My Ranger

Post  CathyS Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:27 am

I am so happy with my boy... he is a joy! He is calm, loving, funny, loves people (even kids) he just meets... wants to check out everything that is new... happily meets other dogs, he's playful, snuggly, cuddly, kissy, growing fast. rabbit
    So many people at agility trials are watching him... next year when he starts I'm sure you'll be getting more of these out in the agility world just because of Ranger. They will want one just like him.
    Thanks so much Christina for having just a happy boy.
    Christina
    Christina
    Admin
    Admin

To all the families who have Seegmiller pups Empty Re: To all the families who have Seegmiller pups

Post  Christina Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:47 am

CathyS wrote:I am so happy with my boy... he is a joy! He is calm, loving, funny, loves people (even kids) he just meets... wants to check out everything that is new... happily meets other dogs, he's playful, snuggly, cuddly, kissy, growing fast. rabbit
    So many people at agility trials are watching him... next year when he starts I'm sure you'll be getting more of these out in the agility world just because of Ranger. They will want one just like him.
    Thanks so much Christina for having just a happy boy.

I'm so happy you love him. Ranger is so beautiful. flower

Christina
    RattieRatTerrier
    RattieRatTerrier

To all the families who have Seegmiller pups Empty Re: To all the families who have Seegmiller pups

Post  RattieRatTerrier Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:26 am

You have the most adorable children. They're so cute. They're like angels. I agree that children are really a blessing to the family.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
    Rat terriers have a way of finding the people who need them, filling an emptiness we don't even know we have.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:20 am