Decker & Rat Terrier Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Decker & Rat Terrier Chat

We would like to welcome everyone to our forum, this is a place to come and share photographs, and share our experiences. Rat Terriers in general are a wonderful dog and the Decker Terrier takes that a step further as a larger, hardy family dog.

+2
Christina
Admin
6 posters

Welcome to the Decker Rat Terrier Chat Forum

BRTK
    BRTK

Welcome to the Decker Rat Terrier Chat Forum Empty Re: Welcome to the Decker Rat Terrier Chat Forum

Post  BRTK Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:30 pm

RattieRatTerrier wrote:Hi everyone! My name is Nicole and am a new in this nice forum. I have a 2 year old Rat Terrier named Rattie. I got her from a shelter. I am so proud to have saved a dog's life.

Looking forward to chatting with you all.

Welcome Nicole... I hope you enjoy it here!
    Kim
    Kim

Welcome to the Decker Rat Terrier Chat Forum Empty Re: Welcome to the Decker Rat Terrier Chat Forum

Post  Kim Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:03 pm

Welcome Nicole,

We are very glad to have you and hope we can all learn a bit from you and you can learn from us too alien

Kimmy
    www.seegmillerdeckerterriers.com
    Christina
    Christina
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Christina Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:50 pm

RattieRatTerrier wrote:Hi everyone! My name is Nicole and am a new in this nice forum. I have a 2 year old Rat Terrier named Rattie. I got her from a shelter. I am so proud to have saved a dog's life.

Welcome Nicole hope you enjoy Very Happy
    RattieRatTerrier
    RattieRatTerrier

Post  RattieRatTerrier Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:17 pm

Hi everyone! My name is Nicole and am a new in this nice forum. I have a 2 year old Rat Terrier named Rattie. I got her from a shelter. I am so proud to have saved a dog's life.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Rat terriers have a way of finding the people who need them, filling an emptiness we don't even know we have.

Last edited by RattieRatTerrier on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
    BRTK
    BRTK

Post  BRTK Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:57 pm

Yes, Thank you John!!!
    Kim
    Kim

Post  Kim Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:50 am

Mischel,

I love it so far, no pressure and for sure no peer pressure! I hate that people actually think they can bully other breeders..it is my biggest pet peeve!!! Play nice or dont play at all is my philosophy!!!

THANK YOU JOHN for making this awesome board possible..thanks for all your hard work getting it up and going for us.
    BRTK
    BRTK

Welcome to the Decker Rat Terrier Chat Forum Empty Thank you for invite!!!

Post  BRTK Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:52 pm

I know this place is going to take off and be a great place to share info.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:07 pm

Ok, I am looking into that right now.

THANKS!
    Cole
    Cole

Post  Cole Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:56 pm

I was not sure what they said so I just called them yes/no buttons.
    Cole
    Cole

Post  Cole Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:55 pm

Whenever I was adding my profile, registering, adding a post, and accepting the agreement; those buttons were just black boxes with nothing in them. The buttons that say preview and send when you make a post are now showing up.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:30 pm

Cole ? where are you seeing these yes/no buttons at??? what part of the board are they on?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:18 pm

Hello Cole,

You got it and thanks for joining!

Decker Terrier Chat
    Cole
    Cole

Post  Cole Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:10 pm

Nice forum, might I make one suggestion though? Change the font color in the little yes/no boxes to white so you can see what they say.
    Kim
    Kim

Post  Kim Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:49 pm

Wow thanks for the invite!!!
    Christina
    Christina
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Christina Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:21 pm

What a great looking board John!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Welcome to the Decker Rat Terrier Chat Forum Empty Welcome to the Decker Rat Terrier Chat Forum

Post  Admin Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:52 pm

We all would like to welcome everyone to our forum, this is a place to come and share photographs, and share our experiences. Rat Terriers in general are an amazing dog and the Decker Terrier takes that one step further into a larger more robust dog. We love them and wish to share that here with everyone!

*Everyone is welcome here we follow the 3 strikes and your out policy. HOWEVER there are a few exceptions to the rule the board moderators have voted on and those decision will be followed.

*We do not condone any type of vulgar language or spiteful behavior on this board. If you come to this board to illicit drama we will politely ask you to leave our board if we have to ask twice you will be permanently removed from the site.

Decker Terrier Chat cheers

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:43 am